The things we learn are the things that rule our lives
so lets learn to love each other
unconditionally

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Strike for Jesus

Stand with me to strike for the fair treatment of all
Stand with me for that which we all know to be rite.That all people are members of the same body one type of being and that no part of the body is any less important than any other part,nor for that matter any more important than any other part.Therefor no one should be held in any higher esteem than another.
Just because the brain is vital doesn't mean that it could function without the lungs or that the foot isn't important because the brain can function fine without it.Let us form a union with the values that Jesus himself died for,unfortunately he stood up in the time when men could kill you. Fortunately for you and I they can't kill us for standing up in today's society as much as they may like to.With this in mind let us stand united in the cause of our dearly departed brother Jesus,he came here to set an example.That all who heard his words and heeded his warnings would be held blameless but that all who hear his words and heed not shall be responsible for their own fate.
I hear people all the time saying that they know who Jesus was or rather that they believe in Jesus but I ask you what is it that you know or believe about matters concerning our brother let me guess that he died so that you could be saved from sin but  I tell you that he said If I had not come and spoken to them they would not have had sin but now they have no cover for their sin. He came not to save but to set judgment on the world to point out that which is and is not acceptable If I had not done among them the things that no other man did they would not have had sin but now they both have seen and hated me and my father
with that in mind try my words and judge you between truth and falsehood

No comments:

Post a Comment