The things we learn are the things that rule our lives
so lets learn to love each other
unconditionally

Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Measure of love

A measure of love

by Fredric Golder

Your beauty may fade but thats ok,because I'll love you
anyway.I love you more than the deepest sea and if you
could measure just how much you mean to me,you would
have to use calculous and geomotry. You would have to
count all the stars that are in the sky and find the
distance between each one.Multiply that by five to find
the sum square that,times infinity and you just might
be close to the way I feel.I would never put you down
or turn you away no matter what you might do or say I'll
always feel the same as I do this day and you can be
assured that no one could ever take that away.
Copyright © 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment