The things we learn are the things that rule our lives
so lets learn to love each other
unconditionally

Friday, January 22, 2010

A message from the father (God)

My son amend your ways and your doings. Execute true judgment between a man and his neighbor oppress not the stranger,the fatherless or the widow. Cease to worship a stone to your own hurt.Will you do these things and then come and stand before me in this place called by my name and say we are delivered of all these things.Has this place called by my name become a den of robbers and thieves in your eyes I sent my profits to you early speaking the truth but you refused to hearken to their words I called and no one answered.Obey my voice and I will be your God and you will be my people walk in the ways that I command you.But this is a nation that hearkens not to the voice of the lord nor do they receive correction. Truth is perished Brotherly love is turned to whordoms men lie in wait for their fellow man to catch one another in a bind and make a profit from their misfortune why are my people slid-den back in a perpetual backsliding they hold fast to their deceit and refuse to return no man repents of his wickedness saying what have i done?Everyone turns to their way like a horse that is led into battle ignorant of the slaughter that is to come.My people know not of my judgment yet they say we are wise and the law of god is with us,but in the same breath do they reject the word of God saying;It is to hard for us! How will we live?How will we eat?Will God pay our bills for us?Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, Let not the rich man glory in his riches,but let them all glory in this!That he understandeth loving kindness true judgment and righteousness for God loves such things.

No comments:

Post a Comment